Monthly Archives: November 2013

!00 Year Old Rushworth Mechanics Institute

    The Mechanics Institute Building in High Street Rushworth was opened for use on the 28 th November 1913 The foundation Stone was laid by William Gunn ESQ on the  13 July 1913 the Builder was local builder Mr … Continue reading

Posted in Local History, Uncategorized | Leave a comment