The Rushworth Museum last month received a donation of 2 two beautiful old doors from the Whroo Anglican Church. The doors were donated by the Poulson family. Mr Douglas Poulson who passed away earlier this year requested that the doors be given to the Rushworth Museum.
Mrs Poulson told Museum Secretary Lorraine Rule that the doors had been stored in their garage for over fifty years . Douglas had purchased the doors back in 1950 when the old Church was demolished .
Members of the Rushworth Historical Society were thrilled to receive these doors believed to be about 140 years old, they are now on display in the Museum