Browns Wagon is situated just outside the museum,this well preserved wagon was once owned by George Brown of Wanalta. The wagon is over 100 years old and was made by Coxon,In Ballarat.
The tray was made lower in order to make loading easier. It was used to cart grain,in sacks,and hay.
Five horses were needed to pull it two in the shafts and three out the front.
The load amounted to five or six tons.
This wagon was purchased in 1920’s an it was considered to be the best of its type at the time.